What should I do if I was broken down in my car hood up when arrested for DUI, no alcohol, and was put in jail?

Asked on Oct 03rd, 2017 on Criminal Law - California
More details to this question:
Jeff Fengcheng Yeh
Partner at
  • 0/5.0
  • 0
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Oct 04th, 2017 at 1:31 PM
The consequences for a drug DUI are the same as those of an alcohol DUI. However, drug DUIs are much harder to prove, because there isn't a specific concentration that the state deems as impairment. With that said, you need to hire a DUI specialist, because by yourself the prosecutor simply won't budge.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters