What options do I have if I can’t take the classes because I have a warrant?

Asked on Aug 02nd, 2017 on Criminal Law - California
More details to this question:
I have been working 12 to 16 hours a day. I messed up and let this come to the last day thinking I was going to do all the classes at once but didn’t do it.
Jeff Fengcheng Yeh
Partner at
  • 0/5.0
  • 0
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Oct 10th, 2017 at 1:42 PM
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters