What happens if I was supposed to turn myself in but didn't?

Asked on Aug 28th, 2017 on Criminal Law - California
More details to this question:
I was supposed to turn myself in on the 24th.
Jeff Fengcheng Yeh
Partner at
  • 0/5.0
  • 0
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Oct 31st, 2017 at 7:37 AM
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters