What can I do if my son caused fire damage to a property?

Asked on Aug 01st, 2011 on Criminal Law - Alabama
More details to this question:
There is an abandoned building about 1/2 mile from our house. My 15 yr old son & some friends found some lacquer thinner in the bldg. & they built a fire. It got out of hand & caused an estimated $400 worth of damage. My son has never been in legal trouble before. They asked if we wanted a court appt attorney, and we answered yes. Was this the right thing to do? Help, please. I have never been in this situation before.
  • 2.3/5.0
  • 0
  • 1
no client reviews
Answered on Aug 08th, 2011 at 5:17 AM
Yes, your son needs at attorney.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters