What can happen if I don’t want to go to court for my charge?

Asked on Aug 01st, 2017 on Criminal Law - California
More details to this question:
I have a charge against me for shoplifting.
Jeff Fengcheng Yeh
Partner at
  • 0/5.0
  • 0
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Oct 10th, 2017 at 1:42 PM
Simple, a warrant goes out for your immediate arrest. Petty theft is a crime of moral turpitude, and if convicted it will really hurt your school/employment aspirations. You should talk to a lawyer, who may be able to work out a deal with the Judge whereby you can earn yourself a dismissal.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters