Need help--first-time offender hit by prostitution sting

Asked on Aug 03rd, 2017 on Criminal Law - Tennessee
Law enforcement posted on backpage. Client engaged. The person said she was 14 and her friend was 16. Client asked for picture to prove the person was not law enforcement. person sent picture, and client asked for the same picture without shirt or bra. Person declined. Meeting was set. At meeting, client attempted to touch one of the persons. They asked for money and client placed money on table. They asked if he needed a condom. He picked one up and the police burst into the room. They asked questions and the client gave a statement conceding he had been there for sex but had hoped to leave without fulfilling the act. Client was released and was informed that he will be notified of any charges, which could take up to a month. Client is looking for best-case outcome and cost of service. No prior history, no prior improper contacts with underage girls, Wife and 5-month-old baby. 10 years tenure on job and wanting to avoid job loss via incarceration.
Answered on Aug 03rd, 2017 at 7:02 PM
Sorry but I do not try to project an outcome in cases like this because there are variables that you might not be aware of.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326