My son got a ticket for being in posession of marijuana. He would like to know to get a deferred prosecution and how he should plea.

Asked on Oct 18th, 2016 on Criminal Law - Texas
More details to this question:

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters