in Canon City CO. How does he get an attorney to come talk to him about a case?

Asked on Aug 23rd, 2017 on Criminal Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
Answered on Aug 24th, 2017 at 2:03 AM
I do not understand your question since you give me very little facts.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters