I would like to have my 2 DUI’s removed from my record, my first was in 2006, how do I begin?

Asked on Aug 13th, 2017 on DUI/DWI - California
More details to this question:
Jeff Fengcheng Yeh
Partner at
  • 0/5.0
  • 0
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Oct 21st, 2017 at 8:02 PM
You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters