I need help and advice on theft under $500

Asked on Aug 31st, 2017 on Criminal Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
I have a theft under 500 report filed on me the officer said a warrant would be issued idk what to do i need help and advice
Answered on Sep 01st, 2017 at 1:35 AM
You need to hire an attorney in the area where you live.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters