How do I get my DUI charge?

Asked on Aug 14th, 2017 on DUI/DWI - California
More details to this question:
I’m on probation. I was arrested for DUI. I spend 30 days in jail, car impounded after I was released. I checked with police lab for blood alcohol level. It was 0.04 according to law 0.08 or more is considered intoxicated so I am very confused and feel I was wrongly jailed. My license is getting suspended plus DUI classes fines fees probation violation all bad.
Jeff Fengcheng Yeh
Partner at
  • 0/5.0
  • 0
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 8:29 AM
You need to hire a lawyer to withdraw your plea.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters