How do I avoid jail time if I was just arrested for 10 counts of fraud by a previous employer totaling under $1500?

Asked on Jul 25th, 2017 on Criminal Law - Florida
More details to this question:
These are for checks that were written to me for work that was done on properties by someone I knew that owed me money. Several were written to my utilities for the same purpose (money owed to me from work done just paid a bill instead of a check made to me). I do have a notarized letter from the person who did said work stating that he was giving me the money and that checks were cut to him in a lesser amount. I have posted $20,000 bond and I am no facing losing my job over this as well.
peer reviews not shown
no client reviews
Answered on Oct 05th, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Whenever anyone is charged with a crime, he or she needs to get a private criminal defense attorney in my opinion. Do that first.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters