Can an officer impound my vehicle if nobody was in the vehicle driving when the officer stopped to see what was going?

Asked on Sep 01st, 2017 on DUI/DWI - California
More details to this question:
My friend and I were donating things to the local goodwill. I have a suspended license.
Jeff Fengcheng Yeh
Partner at
  • 0/5.0
  • 0
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Nov 04th, 2017 at 8:30 AM
Yes. You should hire a lawyer to get the 14601 charge reduced or dismissed. Otherwise this will keep happening.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters