Am I being screwed by my lawyer?

Asked on Nov 08th, 2013 on Criminal Law - Michigan
I was on probation for robbery when I was brought up as a suspect in a burglary of a building so I was arrested and got no bail. A few days before six months and no indictment, i went to court and all my lawyer told me was "I got you thirty months for everything" so, me not even thinking figured that thirty months is way better than thirty, i signed the paper. About an hour later the clerk called my name and told me to sign papers for some more charges. The papers were the indictments for the burglary that I never got but I just signed for two and a half years prison time because I thought I had already took care of those charges, and if I signed, that means I had to have violated probation with some charge and I thought those were the violating charges. But I had signed already so an hour later they give me these indictments and sentence me to an additional six months state jail, and when I stand before the judge to sign the lady that types every word, I tried to remind the assistant DA to swear me in, but he hushes her with the wave of his hand and I never get swore in. Please give me an information on what happened and what can I do if I can do anything?
Answered on Dec 04th, 2013 at 6:54 PM
YES, you are being screwed.

Answered on Nov 13th, 2013 at 6:59 AM
You need to get the transcript of all proceedings that took place and all paperwork associated with your case and have an experienced criminal appellate attorney review it as soon as possible. It sounds like there may be procedural or legal grounds to withdraw any pleas, sentencing agreements, or anything else that affected your case. Do this as quickly as possible because appeals are very time sensitive and have quick deadlines.