served w claim of lien

Asked on Mar 04th, 2019 on Contracts - Florida
More details to this question:
made purchase of impact window for home. company claimed that a remaining balance of $3000 was owe; I disputed that. however was served with final judgement of foreclosure. had to pay $ for lawyer's fee and remaining balance. would like to countersue for money paid for the fact that I did pay auto pay the remaining balance. need lawyer but not sure what kind of lawyer I should hire.
Report Abuse
Answered on Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:52 AM
There is no "counter sue" as it sounds like theysued you, you ignored it, they won and thats that.  A judgment is what is rendered when one side loses. 

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters