What type of lawyer do I need?? - Lawyers.com

What type of lawyer do I need??

Asked on Apr 04th, 2019 on Consumer Law - Florida
A travel company has allowed an unknown person to get access to my saved information such as personal info, credit cards, addresses and history. This person somehow got access to my account and changed the contact info to their own and locked me out. The company itself has been unwilling to help sort this out after multiple attempts and verifying my identity and account info with them. I now have multiple credit cards and bank accounts reporting false charges and things. This has been going on for months and the travel company has not helped and won’t return calls. What type of lawyer should I be looking for to go after the travel company for damages??
Answered on Apr 05th, 2019 at 3:55 AM
Likely a consumer lawyer or civil litigation lawyer. Plan on paying a retainer and legal fees in advance under the facts provided as this is not likely a "contingent" fee case. 

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.