Can I sue a large fast food chain if I found a huge piece of broken plastic in my food, but didn't ingest it? - Lawyers.com

Can I sue a large fast food chain if I found a huge piece of broken plastic in my food, but didn't ingest it?

Asked on Mar 14th, 2019 on Consumer Law - Texas
I was at a local world wide known fast food establishment. I ordered food for my children and myself. I went to scoop the blueberries out of a dessert for my son and discovered a huge shard of plastic in the yogurt. I have now received a call from their insurance, offering me coupons..... I dont believe that is sufficient.
Answered on Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:11 PM
Most personal injury attorneys will do this type of case on a contigency. The upside is that an attorney could negotiate more money for the settlement. The downside is that you would probably have to pay the attorney 33% of the settlement money.

--- The Overstreet Law Firm 2100 N. Main, Suite 228 Fort Worth, TX 76164 Phone: 817-810-9747 Email: [email protected] https://www.theoverstreetlawfirm.com/