What lawyer do we need in representing a company in worker comp?

Asked on Jan 20th, 2019 on Business Law - Pennsylvania
More details to this question:
had independent contractor do several services and he wrecked a business vehicle it was a total loss and the reason for accident he suffered seizure and was taken to the hospital and was released right away. he hid from us his medical condition and his license was taken away for those reasons . we got a letter from labor and industry about a hearing that this person is looking for workers compensation. What lawyer do we need to represent us in this matter?
Report Abuse
Answered on Jan 30th, 2019 at 11:31 AM
You need to retain counsel who is experienced in workers compensation matters and preferably someone who typically does workers compensation defense.  

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters