I'm looking for a lawyer that can help us add and subtract partners and also advise if we should switch from an LLC to a corporation.

Asked on Dec 18th, 2018 on Business Law - New York
More details to this question:
We are located in upstate NY and the company is registered in MD. We have one partner that has said he is out some years ago and we would like to make sure all that is legal. Also, we would like to add a partner. The company is currently a LLC, but we would like advise on staying a LLC or switching to a corporation. Our gross sales should be close to $1,000,000 this year.
Report Abuse
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Dec 23rd, 2018 at 6:54 AM
I am not sure why you have an MD corporation, but you need to follow MD LLC law and have an MD lawyer.  Your only NY issue is to register as a foreign corporation doing business in NY, which I am sure you must have done already.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters