What should I do if a company filing for bankruptcy that owes us has filled a hearing to get the court to disqualify our debt?

Asked on Feb 11th, 2019 on Bankruptcy - Illinois
More details to this question:
They have filled a hearing stating we did not do the work and now do not wish to pay.
Report Abuse
Answered on Mar 05th, 2019 at 10:46 PM
If they are objecting to your claim, then you need to follow the court rules for responding.   The deadlines vary from district to district, so I suggest hiring a qualified bankruptcy attorney in the location where the bankruptcy case is filed to represent you.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters