my home have a sale 1/3/2019 I want to save my home

Asked on Dec 30th, 2018 on Bankruptcy - California
More details to this question:
my mortege co will not help I got the money and they turn it down 2 time they keep add money 100.000
Report Abuse
Answered on Dec 31st, 2018 at 11:09 AM
You need to have a consultation with a bankruptcy attorney in your area.   To properly prepare a case to be filed takes several weeks, but there are attorneys willing to file "emergency petitions" so you need to find one. This is a question and answer forum.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters