Bankruptcy lawyer

Asked on Sep 27th, 2018 on Bankruptcy - New York
More details to this question:
I have a home in Orange county New York. I now live in Forksville PA. I cannot make the payments on my home any longer and am almost completely broke. I have been working for the last 4 months and take home about $250 a week. I own my home here in PA, but my electric bill in the winter is about $400. I also have car expenses,cable,home insurance etc. Can a lawyer in PA help with this or do I need a New York lawyer?
Report Abuse
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Oct 01st, 2018 at 6:08 PM
You can short sell it.  An NY lawyer can help.  So can a local broker experienced in short sales.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters