Areas of Law
- Business & Tax
- Real Estate
Overall Peer Rating4.4 out of 5.0
No feedback is available.The individuals that have reviewed this lawyer have not provided any additional feedback.
- Meets very high criteria of general ethical standards
Experience & CredentialsPositionPartnerAdmission DetailsAdmitted in 1981, Massachusetts
U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
U.S. District Court, District of MassachusettsLaw School AttendedBoston College
Class of 1981
cum laudeUniversity AttendedDuke University
Class of 1978
cum laude, with distinction in EconomicsBirth InformationBorn in 1956
Barnstable, Massachusetts, November 17, 1956Bar FellowshipMassachusetts Bar Foundation
• Barnstable County, Massachusetts and American Bar Associations
• Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers
• Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
• Former Chairman of the Southeast Region of the Massachusetts Judicial Nominating Council
• Former President of the Cape Cod & Islands Council, Inc.
• Former President of Boy Scouts of America
• Currently the elected Moderator for the Town of Dennis
Yarmouth Port Office - Mr. Chamberlain is a partner residing in our Yarmouthport, Massachusetts office which operates as Rubin, Rudman, Chamberlain and Marsh, where he practices as a trial lawyer.