About Addison F. Vars, III
1. Asset purchases and sales involving retail businesses and professional services firms. In connection with the same, provide advice and documents concerning employment including non-competition and confidentiality agreements.
2. Purchases and sales of commercial properties including office buildings, hotels, motels, restaurants, day care facility, fitness, retail center and malls.
3. Represent purchaser in acquisition of several apartment projects and commercial properties in Jefferson County including assistance with entity formation, financing and leasing.
4. Representation of numerous sellers and purchasers in the sale and purchase of vacation home properties in Jefferson and St. Lawrence Counties including provision of advice concerning financing.
5. Address various elements of obtaining the “right to build”, i.e., subdivision, in support of the effort to sell a manufacturing facility, in addition to handling the sale.
6. In conjunction with the handling of the purchase of commercial real estate, handle the legal aspects of commercial leases and prepare and secure required reciprocal easement agreements.
7. Provide representation with respect to the sale of New York assets of estates of decedents domiciled outside the State of New York.
8. Representation of lenders in closing of commercial mortgage transactions including building loans and refinancing of hotel facilities.
9. Provide advice and drafting in connection with the formation and structure of medical and dental practices, and the wind down of the same, along with subsequent asset sales.
10. Sale of Estrellita Island (recently featured in Syracuse Post Standard) as local attorney for out of state estate.
11. Assist with acquisition of real estate and construction financing for new office and warehouse for a custom brokerage business.
12. Representation of owner in sale of high value art object.
13. Sale of territory and other assets owned by bottling company.
14. Formation of business entities, including limited liability companies.