About This FirmEmployment Law Attorney in Springfield, New Jersey Adds a Personal Touch
Martino & Bailey provides quality legal services in the areas of employment law, personal injury and consumer fraud. The firm has successfully assisted clients with challenging legal matters for nearly a decade.
We see clients as real people, and we understand that you may be experiencing stress and uncertainty with your situation. Our legal team not only helps you recover immediate monetary compensation, but also seeks to improve your well-being in the long-run. Our compassionate legal team understands your needs, provides guidance and support, stays in close communication with you and always remains within reach.
"We are here to help you, we are in it together."
At Martino & Bailey, we make it our main mission to provide you with personal attention. Our attorneys have the authority and experience to guide you through challenging times with his compassionate, caring and winning attitude.
- Passion. Martino & Bailey attorneys demonstrate an ongoing commitment to the field of New Jersey employment law through their membership and active involvement in an array of bar associations and professional affiliations.
- Compassion. We understand your needs. We care about your emotional well-being and address the feelings and sentiments you experience throughout your legal situation. We empathize and listen carefully to fully understand your individual concerns and respond to your questions directly and thoroughly.
- Accessibility. Martino & Bailey tailors its services to your needs. The firm not only provides highly personalized service, but also offers weekend and evening hours by appointment to accommodate your schedule.
- Ability to win. Springfield attorneys Michael F. Martino and Eric B. Bailey zealously represents their clients in and out of court, helping them achieve positive outcomes.
Areas of Law
- Employment Litigation
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage Disputes
- Benefits Disputes
- Workers Compensation
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Wrongful Discharge
- Wage and Hour Law
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Serious Injuries from Medical Mistakes
- Medical Procedure
- Surgical Errors
- Medical Negligence
- Medication Errors
- Errors by Professional Medical Staff
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Elder Law
- Consumer Fraud
- Commercial Litigation
- Home Improvement Fraud
- Unscrupulous Car Dealers
- Used Car Transactions
- Lemon Law
- Real Estate Foreclosure
- Predatory Lending
- Unfair Banking Practices
- Unfair Debt-Collection Practices
- Unfair Insurance Practices
- Internet Scams
- Consumer Transactions.
- Commercial Torts
- Contract Litigation
- Contract Fraud
- Commercial Contracts
- Breach of Contract
- Automobile Fraud
- Civil Fraud
Average Peer RatingBased on this firm's rated lawyers5.0 out of 5.0
- Lawyers rated at this firm meet very high criteria of general ethical standards
People at This Firm
Legal Community ActivityShow:
- All activity
- RSS Feed
Firm DetailsFirm Size2Payment Information
- Free Initial Consultation
Contact InformationMailing AddressMartino & Bailey, LLP
871 Mountain Avenue, Suite 301,
Springfield, New Jersey 07081-3434Firm AddressMartino & Bailey, LLP
871 Mountain Avenue, Suite 301,
Springfield, NJ 07081-3434
U.S.A.Phone 1973-532-2627 Call firm nowPhone 2973-467-1222Fax973-467-1244Firm Website