Find a Police Misconduct Lawyer or Law Firm by State

Have you been the victim of law enforcement officer misconduct, including excessive use of force, falsified evidence or confession, intimidation or racial profiling? Police misconduct attorneys and personal injury lawyers can help you fight this injustice. Your attorneys can work with you to file a formal complaint with the appropriate police disciplinary board while also helping you file a civil lawsuit against the responsible officer or government agency. Depending on the nature of your injuries and extent of the misconduct, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

Find a local police misconduct lawyer or law firm using directory below.

POLICE MISCONDUCT Lawyer and Law Firm Search
Top States
Related Issues

Have a Police Misconduct Question?

Top rated lawyers are ready
to answer. It's Free, Easy and Safe