At the Law Office of J Rachel Powell, we are dedicated to providing the finest quality legal services. We aggressively defend our clients' rights, both inside and outside the courtroom. We treat each client with respect and each case with vigilance. I will personally return your call within 24 hours, keep our appointments, and keep our clients informed.
At the law office of J Rachel Powell, our ability to analyze and evaluate cases, prepare strong defenses and obtain favorable outcomes is well known. With attorneys licensed to practice in all State and Federal Courts, our attorneys proudly represent our clients in Criminal Defense. Do not settle for a guilty plea; being charged and convicted of a crime can lead to jail or prison time, job loss, a criminal record, and immigration consequences, such as deportation.
Here's why we are the right Alabama Criminal Defense Attorneys for you:
- You can call us anytime and we will return your call as soon as possible. We will give you a free initial consultation and figure out what action should be taken.
- No case is too big or too small-we handle criminal cases ranging from simple misdemeanors to violent felonies.
- We will attempt to get you out of jail without posting bail or alternatively, we will argue for a bail reduction. If necessary, we will assist you with posting bail.
- We will not "dump" your case on the 1st or 2nd court appearance by entering a "guilty" or "no contest" plea.
- We will attempt to have your case dismissed prior to charges being filed or alternatively, if the case is filed, we will attempt to reduce the charges.
- If your case goes to trial, we will seek a "Not Guilty" verdict-a criminal defense lawyer who is willing and prepared for trial often obtains a better result than a lawyer who simply negotiates pleas.
- We will keep you informed at all times regarding your case.
- We will guide you through the confusing process of the criminal justice system.
- We will attempt to keep you out of jail by seeking sentencing alternatives such as house arrest, electronic monitoring, community service, and/or drug rehabilitation and counseling.
- We will provide aggressive defense representation from start to finish.
Felony and misdemeanor charges must be addressed promptly and aggressively by experienced and skilled criminal defense lawyers who understand Alabama and Federal law and know the criminal justice system. Let us put our many years of experience to work for you to secure a favorable resolution of your case.
Under Alabama law YOU HAVE RIGHTS! We are here to guarantee they are fully protected. Contact us at J Rachel Powell to discuss your case.