About This Firm
The Milwaukee personal injury and family law firm of Karp Law Offices, S.C. and its attorneys have garnered the following recognitions and awards:
- The Firm is rated a Wisconsin "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News and World Report's Best Lawyers in America publication in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- The Firm's lawyers are recognized in 'Super Lawyers' Magazine, an award given to less than 5% of Wisconsin lawyers.
- The Firm is AV® Preeminent™ Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest possible rating for a law firm.
- Attorney David B. Karp is named a 'Top 100 Trial Lawyer' in Wisconsin for 2010, 2011 and 2012 by the National Trial Lawyer's Association, an award given to just 100 Wisconsin lawyers.
- Attorney David N. Iancu is named a 'Top 40 Trial Lawyer Under 40' in Wisconsin for 2012 by the National Trial Lawyer's Association, an award given to just 40 Wisconsin lawyers.
our lawyers have the knowledge and experience you can trust.
Providing clients in Milwaukee County, Waukesha County, and Ozaukee County with superb legal aid
At Karp Law Offices, S.C. we strive to provide you and your family with the highest level of legal service. As personal injury lawyers, we have obtained tens of millions of dollars for injury victims. Our experienced attorneys can review your case and assist you in filing a claim to obtain reimbursement to cover medical expenses, pain and suffering and lost wages. As family law litigators, we have the skill, commitment and tenacity to assist you with any issue related to family law. We are proud to offer our outstanding legal services to families in Milwaukee County, Waukesha County and throughout Wisconsin.
Providing family law and personal injury clients throughout Wisconsin with professional legal guidance
When evaluating family and Milwaukee accident and injury lawyers, look into Karp Law Offices, S.C. - a family, divorce and personal injury law firm in Milwaukee known both for our knowledgeable and compassionate attention to your legal needs and for our history of delivering superb results. Our practice is focused in Milwaukee County, Waukesha County and Ozaukee County, but we stand ready to represent injury victims and family members throughout Wisconsin.
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Placement
- Child Visitation
- Division of Property
- Legal Separation.