About This FirmA fixture in our state's Top Ten list for trial appearances.
A legal team with decades of experience and investigative connections that are well-proven.
A track record of success built on hard work and attention to detail.
These are just a few of the positives that Walters Meadows & Richardson brings to the table. We are tough, tireless, battle-tested trial lawyers who explore every avenue to achieve the outcome you need.
Our clients receive the time and attention they deserve. We win hearts and minds - and the respect of judges and juries. We use cutting-edge technology. Most importantly, we get results. To us, that is what counts.
Walters Meadows & Richardson serves clients in across the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Our central location provides us easy access to all potential clients in Kentucky.
Our skilled lawyers excel in a broad range of critical legal fields, such as:
- Civil litigation: proven track record of success for defendants in federal or state court.
- Insurance Defense: successfully provided defense work for many of the nation's largest insurance carriers, defending claims such as coverage disputes, products liability, personal injury, auto accident litigation, employment law defense, brain injury defense, business tort defense, and defense of civil rights claims.
- Construction law: defense counsel who successfully pursued litigation on behalf of Pikeville Methodist Hospital against the contractor that built the 28-million-dollar tower for the hospital.
- Appeals: thoughtful research, writing, and presentation when an original outcome has worked against you.
We can also mediate, negotiate or litigate for your goals in practice areas of insurance defense, construction law, class action lawsuits, and many more.
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Charges/Trafficking
- Drug Charges/Manufacturing
- Traffic Offenses/Tickets and DUI/DWI
- Employment Discrimination
- Civil Rights/FMLA, ADA, Title VII
- Workers' compensation
- Insurance Defense
- School Law
- Insurance Defense
Average Peer RatingBased on this firm's rated lawyers4.3/5.0Peer Rating
- Lawyers rated at this firm meet very high criteria of general ethical standards
People at This Firm
Legal Community ActivityShow:
- All activity
- RSS Feed
Firm DetailsYear Established2015Firm Size45ClientsAlfa Vision; Century Insurance Group; CNA; Hartford; Kentucky Employers Mutual Insurance; J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc.; KinderCare Learning Centers, Inc.; Liberty Mutual; MetLife Auto & Home; Motorist Mutual; Nationwide Agribusiness; Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company; Ohio Casualty Group; Paris Independent Schools; Pikeville United Methodist Hospital; Progressive Companies; Safeco; Secura; Sentry Insurance; Scottsdale Insurance Company; St. Paul Travelers; State Farm; United Transportation Company, Inc.; Westfield Group.