About This FirmA fixture in our state's Top Ten list for trial appearances.
A legal team with decades of experience and investigative connections that are well-proven.
A track record of success built on hard work and attention to detail.
These are just a few of the positives that Golden & Walters PLLC brings to the table. We are tough, tireless, battle-tested trial lawyers who explore every avenue to achieve the outcome you need.
Our clients receive the time and attention they deserve. We win hearts and minds - and the respect of judges and juries. We use cutting-edge technology. Most importantly, we get results. To us, that is what counts.
Golden & Walters PLLC serves clients in Lexington, Louisville, Paducah, Pikeville, Covington, Bowling Green, Ashland, Owensboro, and Corbin as well as every other county and city in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Our central location provides us easy access to all potential clients in Kentucky.
Our skilled lawyers excel in a broad range of critical legal fields, such as:
- Civil litigation: proven track record of success for both plaintiffs and defendants in any type of litigation in federal or state court.
- Insurance Defense: successfully provided defense work for many of the nation's largest insurance carriers, defending claims such as coverage disputes, products liability, personal injury, auto accident litigation, employment law defense, brain injury defense, business tort defense, and defense of civil rights claims.
- Wrongful death/personal injury/auto accident: providing litigation services for many of the nation's largest insurers has equipped Golden & Walters with the knowledge and experience to be successful in any litigation, including representation for both plaintiffs and defendants in the most severe and catastrophic accidents.
- Employment law: Family Medical Leave Act claims, Americans with Disabilities Act claims, discrimination claims, including racial, gender, religious, age, disabilities, as well as sexual harassment, pregnancy claims, and retaliation claims.
- Class actions: pursued and defended class actions involving claims against a governmental entity that was alleged to have condoned sexual molestation of children which resulted in a $2.4 million settlement. We have also defended an oil company accused of being responsible for shutting down a county's water supply.
- School law: handling high-profile claims of administrators who have been terminated from their employment, cases on behalf of minors who have been mercilessly bullied at school, constitutional claims on behalf of employees and students of the school district, and providing defenses to school districts on various tort claims.
- Construction law: defense counsel who successfully pursued litigation on behalf of Pikeville Methodist Hospital against the contractor that built the 28-million-dollar tower for the hospital.
- Civil Rights: have aggressively pursued claims of racial discrimination, sexual molestation of schoolchildren, claims on behalf of prisoners, and any and all types of discrimination claims.
- Criminal defense: aggressive protection of your rights in all state and federal criminal cases, as well as DUI and traffic offenses in county and municipal courts.
- Appeals: thoughtful research, writing, and presentation when an original outcome has worked against you.
We can also mediate, negotiate or litigate for your goals in practice areas of insurance defense, school law, personal injury, construction law, and class action lawsuits.
Contact our Lexington law offices today to find out more about how we can help.
Areas of Law
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Charges/Trafficking
- Drug Charges/Manufacturing
- Traffic Offenses/Tickets
- Employment Discrimination
- Civil Rights/FMLA
- Title VII
- Workers' compensation
- Insurance Defense
- School Law
Average Peer RatingBased on this firm's rated lawyers4.7 out of 5.0Legal Knowledge4.7Analytical Capabilities4.7Judgement4.5Communication Ability4.7Legal Experience4.8
- Lawyers rated at this firm meet very high criteria of general ethical standards
People at This Firm
Legal Community ActivityShow:
- All activity
- RSS Feed
Firm DetailsFirm Size4ClientsAlfa Vision; Century Insurance Group; CNA; Hartford; Kentucky Employers Mutual Insurance; J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc.; KinderCare Learning Centers, Inc.; Liberty Mutual; MetLife Auto & Home; Motorist Mutual; Nationwide Agribusiness; Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company; Ohio Casualty Group; Paris Independent Schools; Pikeville United Methodist Hospital; Progressive Companies; Safeco; Secura; Sentry Insurance; Scottsdale Insurance Company; St. Paul Travelers; State Farm; United Transportation Company, Inc.; Westfield Group.