About This FirmThe Cherry Law Firm, P.C. Difference
I have practiced law for more than twenty years in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Georgia and have amassed a wealth of knowledge and experience handling domestic and criminal cases.
I have represented hundreds of clients in Georgia's federal and state courts and have years of courtroom experience.
I ardently and aggressively represent clients regardless of the size of their cases.
I am a skilled negotiator with many established and respected relationships within the criminal justice system in courts across Georgia.
I am an accomplished and experienced trial lawyer and have been a Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated attorney for more than 15 years.
I am a creative legal thinker with the knowledge and experience to efficiently and effectively handle cases.
I am a seasoned professional and will give you a frank and honest case assessment and dedicate myself to getting you the best outcome for your case.
I give every client and case the highest level of care and attention to detail.
Why Choose Us?
The Cherry Law Firm, P.C. family law and criminal defense law firm for people with personal and financial situations which call for experience, analytical skill and in-depth knowledge of the law.
Diane Cherry works extensively with clients in numerous areas including:
- Sizable-asset divorce negotiations and litigation
- ADR alternatives to litigation
- Professional practice and business valuations
- Resolution of sensitive child custody, parenting time and child support issues.
- Issues surrounding parental relocation and interstate custody disputes
- Litigation over the validity and enforceability of prenuptial agreements
- Paternity and legitimation matters for professionals, business leaders and athletes
- Counsel and representation on domestic partnerships
- Guardianships of minors and elderly individuals
- Step-Parent Adoptions
A criminal case is a very serious legal matter. Criminal defense attorney Diane Cherry represents clients in criminal law case involving new charges, violation of probation or parole and adult and juvenile criminal law cases, including:
- Domestic Violence
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Bad Checks
- Lewd & Lascivious Acts
- Disorderly Conduct
The Cherry Law Firm, P.C. has the experience to build high quality legal defense team and handles cases throughout the state of Georgia. We offer a Free Initial Consultation in every case, and our consultation process is longer than most other law firms. If you need a dedicated advocate in any family law or criminal cases, please contact attorney Diane Cherry.
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Separate Maintenance
- Modification Actions
- Contempt Actions
- Protective Orders
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Drivers License Suspension
- Traffic Violations
Overall Client Ratingin Family Law, Intellectual Property and Labor and Employment4.9 out of 5.0Communication Ability4.9Responsiveness4.9Quality of Service4.9Value for Money4.8
- Data based on 16 reviews
- Recommended by 15 Clients
- Last reviewed on 11/05/14
Average Peer RatingBased on this firm's rated lawyers5.0 out of 5.0
- Lawyers rated at this firm meet very high criteria of general ethical standards
People at This Firm
Legal Community ActivityShow:
- All activity
- RSS Feed
Firm DetailsYear Established2001Firm Size1Payment Information
State Bar Summary
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Other - Paypal
- Free Initial Consultation
- Fixed Hourly Rates
- Fixed Fees Available
Member of Georgia Bar Association, Family and Criminal Defense Lawyer Sections and Cobb Bar Association.ClientsIndividuals and Businesses throughout metro Atlanta.