About Norman E. Rouse
Norman Rouse has lived in the Joplin area all of his life. He received his law and bachelor's degrees from Missouri universities. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Joplin, he is a partner at Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C.
BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Distinguished Client Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Member, Missouri Bar Association
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Jasper County
- Panel Trustee for the United States Trustee's office for the Western District of Missouri, Region 13
- Member, Carthage Rotary Club
- Member, Carthage Chamber of Commerce
- Hunting, fishing, boating and horseback riding.