About This Firm
Boyce Holleman, P.A. ? A Mississippi Tradition of Excellence
Call 228.863.3142 or E-mail for an Appointment
At the Boyce Holleman law firm in Gulfport, Mississippi, you will find attorneys and a staff who honor Boyce Holleman's legacy by continuing his tradition of excellence. Every client and every case gets the level of service long established by our founder.
- Millions in personal injury compensation: Nothing can fully compensate for serious injuries from an auto accident or a loved one's wrongful death in a workplace accident, but at the Boyce Holleman law firm, we have negotiated settlements and litigated cases that have provided millions of dollars in compensation to our clients.
- A focus on families: When families face major changes, such as divorce, division of property, child custody and adoption, our family law attorneys have a thorough understanding of all the issues involved. We help Mississippi families through the complexities that can accompany divorce, wills and probate, and other family transitions.
- A criminal defense lawyer on your side: If you have been arrested for a serious crime, you need a serious defense. Our law firm has a strong reputation for defending clients against charges of felony DUI, white collar crimes and violent crimes.
- A lawyer for business and government matters: We understand your concerns and priorities - and we are here to help your business or the government entity you represent.
- Experienced trial lawyers: Even when a case is settled before trial, having an attorney with extensive and successful trial experience can benefit your case. We are known for our abilities in civil and criminal courtrooms throughout southern Mississippi.
- A friendly, welcoming office: At the Boyce Holleman law firm, you will find friendly attorneys and staff. You will never be a number at our firm. You will be you - an important client.
People in southern Mississippi have trusted the Boyce Holleman law firm with important legal matters since 1950. If you need an attorney, talk to the lawyers at the Boyce Holleman law firm.
- Business Law
- Car & Truck Accidents
- Child Custody & Support
- Divorce & Property Division
- DUI Felony
- Employment Law
- Governmental Law
- Medical Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Violent Crime
- White Collar Crime
- Wills & Probate
- Workers' Compensation.
People at This Firm
- Accepts MasterCard
The lawyers of Boyce Holleman & Associates practice in all courts and counties of the State of Mississippi.