About Brent A. Money
Whether representing cities, counties, businesses, or individu...
Whether representing cities, counties, businesses, or individuals, Brent Money balances an aggressive assertion of his client's legal positions with a high level of personal and professional integrity, thoughtfully analyzing and advocating their best interests.
Brent represents businesses, cities, and individuals in a broad range of civil litigation and litigation prevention matters. Throughout his legal career Brent has represented local, Dallas metroplex, and out-of-state businesses in a variety of litigation matters, including: contract disputes, real estate conflicts, employment matters, breach of fiduciary duties, deceptive trade practices, professional negligence, premises liability, construction defects, and a host of other business-related disputes. He has also represented individuals and families in civil litigation, probate litigation, will contests, guardianships, personal injury cases, and real estate matters.
Honors AV® Preeminent ™ Peer Review Rated An AV® Preeminent ™ Peer Review Rating is an outstanding achievement and demonstrates that a lawyer has earned the highest rating available for their legal ability and professional ethics. AV® Preeminent ™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
• Crosspoint Fellowship
• Minority Care International, Board of Directors
• BNI - Networking in the Hunt, Chapter President
• Kiwanis International, Past Club President
• Audie Murphy American Cotton Museum, Board of Directors
• Greenville Christian School Alumni Association, Past President
• Park Street Historical Association, Chairman of Board of Directors
• Cloverleaf Foster Parents Association
• State Bar of Texas
• United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
• Hunt County Bar Association
• The Federalist Society
• Texas Municipal League Resolutions Committee