Areas of Law
- Labor and Employment
- General Practice
Overall Peer Rating5.0 out of 5.0
No feedback is available.The individuals that have reviewed this lawyer have not provided any additional feedback.
- Meets very high criteria of general ethical standards
Experience & CredentialsPositionCorporate SecretaryAdmission DetailsAdmitted in 1975, Colorado
U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
U.S. Supreme CourtLaw School AttendedUniversity of Denver College of Law
Class of 1975
First in Class, Member of the Order of St. Ives, University of Denver Law Journal, Member and an EditorUniversity AttendedDuke University
Class of 1972
EconomicsBar Fellowshipin the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers. He is admitted to practice before the Colorado Supreme Court, the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court in Colorado and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is included in the Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White) in the area of labor and employment law.
He is married and has two sons. His hobbies are gourmet cooking and volunteering in the Denver Public Schools.
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White) in the area of labor and employment law
- Fellow in the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association Member
- Colorado Bar Association Member
- Industrial Relations Research Association
- AFL-CIO Lawyer's Coordinating Committee