About Young Wooldridge, LLP
Since 1939, The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP has represented business and corporate clients, public agencies, and individuals like you in a wide range of legal matters. The firm's attorneys are recognized specialists in their practice areas and make complex litigation matters easy to understand for their clients. At The Law Offices of Young Wooldr...
Since 1939, The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP has represented business and corporate clients, public agencies, and individuals like you in a wide range of legal matters. The firm's attorneys are recognized specialists in their practice areas and make complex litigation matters easy to understand for their clients. At The Law Offices of Young Wooldridge, LLP, you will find knowledgeable, competent attorneys who are experienced in resolving contemporary legal problems with innovative solutions.
Why choose Young Wooldridge?
The attorneys at Young Wooldridge have high expectations for your case. They demand positive results and work to deliver those results in a cost-effective manner. Young Wooldridge's clients include Bakersfield families and businesses. The attorneys' dedication to service is evidenced by the following:
- Trial experience - The attorneys at Young Wooldridge are experienced litigators who are prepared to fight for you and your rights.
- Concern - All clients receive the same level of respect; all cases are treated with the same attention.
- Diverse practice areas - At Young Wooldridge, the attorneys can assist you with a wide variety of legal issues, from bankruptcy to personal injury.
- Long-term commitment - The firm's diverse practice areas give you and your family experienced, knowledgeable guidance for almost any legal matter.
How Young Wooldridge can help you
- The compassionate attorneys at Young Wooldridge are ready to stand up for you in many different situations:
- Business Law - The firm protects businesses of all sizes, ushering clients through processes such as formation, dissolution and litigation.
- Water Rights - The Water Law Department continues to build on specialized water rights knowledge established by the firm's founding partners, who sought to protect the commodity that is the lifeline of this community.
- Agricultural Law - The attorneys at Young Wooldridge can assist with labor issues, regulatory compliance and any other agricultural legal issue you face.
- Oil and Gas - From securing mineral rights to extraction to sales, the dedicated attorneys at Young Wooldridge serve you with dedication and confidence.
- Employment and Labor Law - If your company has employment law issues with any employee, Young Wooldridge can capably intervene on your behalf.
- Bankruptcy - Financial problems can affect all Californians, regardless of their income. There is no shame in seeking bankruptcy protection; in fact, bankruptcy can be one of the better financial decisions you make.
- Estate Planning and Probate - Led by Partner Larry R. Cox, the attorneys of Young Wooldridge offer a full range of probate and estate planning services.
- Personal Injury - The Personal Injury team at Young Wooldridge can help you obtain fair compensation for your injury, as well as other economic costs such as missed work time, etc.