About This FirmFeldman Law Offices was established in 1973.
The goal of Feldman Law Offices is to provide each client with personal, caring and aggressive legal representation.
We understand the difficult situation our clients are in when they face such issues as bankruptcy or divorce. We are here to assist our clients in resolving their legal issues and getting their lives back on track.
There is no charge for an initial consultation at Feldman Law Offices. All fees and costs are discussed at the initial conference. When the attorney-client relationship is established, the fee arrangement is reduced to writing for the benefit of the client.
Areas of Law
- Bankruptcy Law and Debtor Rights
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Liquidation
- Debt Relief & Home Foreclosure Protection under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Ct.
- Chapter 13 - Adjustment of Debts of an Individual with Regular Income
- Family Law and Divorce Proceedings
- Marital Property Division
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Estate Plans
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Matters
- Business Formation and Contracts
Overall Client Rating4.5 out of 5.0Communication Ability5.0Responsiveness4.3Quality of Service4.5Value for Money4.3
- Data based on 5 reviews
- Recommended by 5 Client(s)
- Last reviewed on 01/30/13
Average Peer RatingBased on this firm's rated lawyers4.4 out of 5.0
- Lawyers rated at this firm meet very high criteria of general ethical standards
People at This Firm
Legal Community ActivityShow:
- All activity
- RSS Feed
Firm DetailsYear Established1973Firm Size2