When faced with a legal question, many people don't know where to start. Evaluating and choosing a lawyer for your needs and becoming educated about legal issues can be a daunting task. It's not easy to find the facts you need to make an informed decision, and the stakes - both personal and financial - are very high.
Lawyers.com can help. This FREE service from LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell is designed specifically for individuals and small businesses, providing:
- Accurate and reliable profiles of 1 million lawyers and firms worldwide.
- A wealth of information to help users better understand the law, make more informed personal legal choices and identify high quality legal representation.
- Helpful tips on selecting an attorney, preparing to meet with an attorney and working with an attorney.
- An interactive discussion community of individuals and lawyers covering hundreds of legal topics.
- Consumer friendly explanations of major areas of law, articles on current legal topics, links to legal resources on the web, a glossary of 10,000 legal terms, and more.
About LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell has been the world's leading source of information for the legal profession for more than 140 years. Its flagship products Lawyers.com and martindale.com®, the most complete sources of information on lawyers available anywhere.
LexisNexis® (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of business information solutions to a wide range of professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. A member of Reed Elsevier [NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK] (www.reedelsevier.com), LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 13,000 employees worldwide.
121 Chanlon Road
New Providence, NJ 07974
Practice Development For Lawyers
LexisNexis offers many practice development solutions to help smaller law firms visit our Legal Marketing Center to learn more about the opportunties to connect with more clients no matter where they are.
For the Media
Members of the media may learn more about Lawyers.com by visiting our Press Room.
Subscribe to Lawyers.com News Feeds
Get news and updates from Lawyers.com sent to your mobile device (smartphone or tablet). Subscribe now!